Saturday, September 28, 2013

Decorating Basics on October 6, 2013 is full. Here are some alternatives...

The October 6, Decorating Basics class is full. I cannot add another class at this time so I thought I would post some alternatives for those of you that want to take the class before November, 2013.

First of all, I still have Course 3 and Course 4 openings. You are welcome to start your education with those classes since you do not need decorating experience to take either class. The dates for these classes are:

Course 3 Gum Paste and Fondant October 3, 2013 10 am - 12 pm

Course 4 Advanced Gum Paste Flowers October 1, 2013 10 am- 12 pm


Kim also has a night class with a couple of openings available. She is a phenomenal teacher and would love to have you in her class:

Decorating Basics - October 2, 2013 6:30pm - 8:30 pm

Demonstration Cake done by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers