Saturday, August 3, 2013

August Wilton Cake Classes start next week & a spectacular Course 4 cake from Thursday....

Wilton Cake Classes for August 2013, start next week at Michael's on Harbison.  Please sign up early or email and let me know you intend to be in class, I have a minimum number of students I need per class to teach. Here are the classes for August:

Tuesday August 6, 10:00 am -12:00 pm Course 2: Flowers and Cake Design
Thursday August 8, 1:00pm-3:00pm  Course 1: Decorating Basics
Sunday August 11, 1:00pm-3:00pm Course 3: Gum Paste and Fondant


You many find out more about the classes by going to my website under class schedule or at this link:

http://sweetcakesandsparklythings.blogspot.com/p/class-schedule.html

 I have particulars about each class, plus digital copies of each syllabus.

To get you inspired here is a cake that was done by Lynette P. in Course 4: Advanced Gum Paste Flowers last Thursday. She did a wonderful job.. she tells me she tells me she will be doing her own wedding cake soon...


Lynette P, Course 4 Final Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers