Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cheap Thrill for July 31, 2013: Free bag of Hill's Ideal Cat or Dog Food....


The Dog food I got was the Ideal variety - not this one!!!

Jennifer T. visited the house Monday, and asked me how the heck I got so much free stuff? I told her to check out this blog or take my coupon class. In the meantime, I thought I would post a link to my latest free item, Science Diet Ideal Pet food for dog's or cats.

This is a rebate item, so you have to go out an purchase it. You fill out the rebate and they reimburse you. You can print the rebate form using this link:


http://www.hillspet.com/products/products-special-offers.html

I paid $12.99 for my bag at Petsmart.

As many of you know, I cannot just do a rebate offer!!  I have to make a little pocket change too.. so I waited until Hill's was on sale at Petsmart and they had a $2.00 off coupon in their circular.  I clipped the $2.00 off coupon so that I paid only $10.99 for my bag of dog food. When I went to the cashier she also had a $2.00 off coupon stashed so I dropped what I paid down to $8.99...Yahoo.

The final step in all of this is to send in the rebate form- when I do this I will circle the price I was charged on my rebate form $12.99, this is the amount my check will be for. I will net $4.00 from this deal on Hill's plus I will have a free bag of Dog food.

Petsmart also issued me a $5.00 register coupon when I made the purchase. It was good on anything made by Hills .. so my kitty is now eating free Hills Kitty food for the next few days..


I love a good rebate ..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers