Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Place for you to post your cake photos, talk with other students, and ask questions...

I give up. I am unable to keep up with posting all the wonderful photos I have of your beautiful cakes and baking projects. So  I have started a new  Face Book Group just for all of you:

If you want to post photos, simply follow this link :


https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tarascakeclub/

*** You will need to have a free Face Book Membership to participate.

If you have questions that you would like addressed through the group email me at:
Tarascakeclub@groups.facebook.com


Here is a photo from years ago when I took the class. This was my second lesson in Wilton Course 1! It is amazing how far you can go with Wilton classes.

 It's a white cake with Da Vinci Raspberry butter cream icing... stay tuned to this blog for the icing recipe.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers