Friday, October 4, 2013

Cheap Thrill and a Cake tip all in one. Loading bags with Glad wrap , 1./2 the mess....

Hello Everybody-

This is a link to the "glad wrap method" of loading your cake decorating bags from "Dollar Store Crafts" - a site that I love because it is full of good ideas to do on the cheap. You can follow this link and scroll down to the video that shows you how to load a bag using glad wrap to minimize your clean up. This is not something I do all the time because disposable decorating bags take care of most of the clean up issues for me. This tip does come in really handy when I have a bunch of family or friends helping me decorate and we need to use a lot of colors and lots of bags. I use this method every year to load bags of royal icing for Xmas cookies. All you end up cleaning is the end of your tips.

Of course, if I were doing it I would be using Wilton Colors and a Wilton Bag tie ( much better than a rubber band).

http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2011/09/mind-blowing-cake-decorating-tip/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers