Saturday, October 12, 2013

Scary Cupcakes Class Coming Soon!!! Sign up now for class October 27th from 3:30-5:30 Pm at Michaels on Harbison

Hello Everyone-

As many of you know I have not been teaching project classes at all lately due to my treatment schedule. I have been directing you all to Kim A's wonderful project classes. This month, I am going to try to do a bit more. I was out demonstrating "Scary Cupcakes" last week and had no less than 10 different past students come by and ask me to teach the cupcakes this Halloween!

So I scheduled a 2 hour class with Michael's. The class will be on Sunday, October 27, 2013 from 3:30 to 5:30 Pm at Michael's on Harbison. Tuition is $15.00 for the 2 hours. I will be emailing everyone who signs up a syllabus prior to class. Basically, you will be bringing your Course 1 and Course 3 tools, a dozen cupcakes, 2 batches of icing, Milano Cookies, and 1 box or batch of rolled fondant.

We will be making Mummy cupcakes, Tombstones, and my take on " The Wicked Witch of the West". If we have time we may do a Spider or a Ghost cupcake as well.





Witches and Tombstones from this week's cupcake demo.  The spider cake is a large version of the cup cake we can do in class. ( He looks better in real life than in the photo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers