Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cheap Thrill - Dishwasher detergent recipe and it is all organic too...

As you all know I love a bargain, and I love organics that don't mess with the allergies chemo has given me. This recipe for dish soap fits both categories.



Tara's Dish Soap Recipe
1 cup Borax
1 cup Washing Soda
2-5 drops of orange essential oil.

Just put these ingredients in a Tupperware container with a secure lid and give them a good shake to mix everything up. I use a Bosch dishwasher so, for my machine I need 1 tablespoon of Dish Soap per load.

*** If I am doing a ton of glass ware and it has to be spotless I will use a regular dish soap or add a 1/2 cup of vinegar to my homemade dish soap otherwise I stick with the organic stuff I make at home.

This recipe will last in my home for a month and it costs pennies to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers